Punjab National Bank has released the notification for the post of Faculty, Office Assistance, Attendant.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020- Post Faculty, Office Assistance, Attendant.
Punjab National Bank has released the notification for the post of Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant. Application are invited for the following post Faculty (2), Office Assistant (2), Attendant (1) at PNB rural self employment training institute on contract basis. last date of application is 0/10/2020.
|NAME OF THE ORGANISATION||Punjab National Bank|
|Job Profile||Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant.|
|Nature of Jobs||Contractual|
|Mode Of Application||By Post|
- Shall be a Graduate/ Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/B.Sc. (Veterinary)
- Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing)/B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an additional advantage.
- Skills in Typing in Local Language essential.
- Typing skill in Hindi/ English typing, an added advantage.
- Previous experience as Faculty preferred.
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/ B.Com./with computer knowledge.
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language.Fluency in Hindi/ English would be an added qualification
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet
- Skills in typing in local language is essential, Typing skills in English an added advantage.
- Shall be a Matriculate.
- Ability to Read and Write the Local Language preferred
Also Apply for UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2020 Various Post Approve!
Salary For PNB Faculty, Office Assistant & Attendant Recruitment
|Faculty||i) Fixed salary of Rs. 20,000/-|
(ii) Fixed Travel Allowance [FTA]: Actual subject to maximum
of Rs. 1500/- per month against bills or can claim Rs. 500/-
on a declaration basis.
(iii) EPF, ESI as per rules.
|Office Assistant||i) Fixed salary of Rs. 12,000/-|
ii) Fixed Travel Allowance [FTA]: Actual subject to a maximum
of Rs. 1000/- per month against bills or can claim Rs. 500/-
on a declaration basis.
iii) EPF, ESI as per rules
|Attendant||i) Fixed salary of Rs. 8,000/-|
(ii) Fixed Travel Allowance [FTA]: Rs. 500/- per month
(iii) EPF, ESI as per rule.
Admit Card banking Bank po BIHAR bpsc Current Affairs Editorial Analysis english GK-GS ibps Jobs Prelims Previous question papers previous years question papers Recruitment Results RRB NTPC sbi ssc Study Notes syllabus Test The Hindu uppsc upsc UPSC-EPFO Vision Ias Vocabulary