Union Public Service Commission conducts the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) examination. The examination to be conducted this year has been postponed due to the lockdown because of the COVID 19. It was scheduled around October 4, 2020. This year UPSC has released 421 vacancies under EPFO post. By practising previous EPFO papers, candidates will get an idea of the actual examination. It acquaints the candidates of the examination pattern, weightage, syllabus etc. Read the article given below to know in detail about the EPFO Previous Year Paper.
Importance of EPFO Past Papers
1. The past year’s papers give a simulation of the actual examination.
2. By practising past year papers, candidates get an overall idea of the important topics.
3. Candidates also see how the difficulty level varies. They are able to tackle a variety of questions.
4. Time Management- Candidates get an idea on how to manage time. It is always advisable to give not more than a minute to a question. It also helps one to enhance the speed.
5. Accuracy- After completing the test, candidates must check the accuracy level. Try to reach 80-90% accuracy with every practice session.
Previous Year Papers are important in the preparation process of the UPSC EPFO 2021. UPSC has already published the date for UPSC EPFO Phase 1 2021 on its official site.
Now is the perfect moment to kickstart your UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam preparation. The perfect approach to prepare for the UPSC EPFO 2021 is to recognize the essence and demand of the examination, which can be achieved by practicing UPSC EPFO Previous Year Papers.
UPSC also has the habit of asking questions about what has been asked previously. It will provide you a clear sense of the sorts of questions raised in the exam. Stress about getting previous year’s papers in one place?
EPFO Previous Year Paper: Marking Scheme
The EPFO examination pattern gives an idea of the overall structure of the test. It comprises of MCQ questions with 4 choices. All questions comprise equal marks. The examination pattern is given in detail below:-
EPFO Marking Scheme
|1||Duration of the test||2 hours|
|2||Type of questions||Objective Type Question or MCQs|
|3||Medium||Hindi and English|
|4||Marking for the incorrect response||-1/3|
Admit Card banking Bank po BIHAR bpsc Current Affairs Editorial Analysis english GK-GS ibps Jobs Prelims Previous question papers previous years question papers Recruitment Results RRB NTPC sbi ssc Study Notes syllabus Test The Hindu uppsc upsc UPSC-EPFO Vision Ias Vocabulary