UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct a recruitment test (RT) for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Employees & Provident Fund Organisation on May 9, 2021. UPSC is conducting UPSC EPFO exam to fill up 421 vacancies to Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer posts. Here, we are sharing the UPSC EPFO Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer exam.
The UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) will be pen and paper-based and the candidates who qualify recruitment test will be eligible for the interview round. The date and other details regarding the interview will be announced on the official website in due course. The final selection of a candidate will be based on the marks obtained in Recruitment Test and Interview.
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2021
The UPSC EPFO Exam pattern involves two stages. The first stage involves the carrying Objective type questions, and in the second stage, there will be an interview. To shortlist the candidate for the interview, a pen and paper-based written Test will be conducted by the commission.
- The Written Test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions are of equal marks.
- The test will contain objective type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: Written Test
|UPSC EPFO Written Test Syllabus Topics|
|2||Indian Freedom Struggle|
|3||Current Events and Developmental Issues|
|4||Indian Polity & Economy|
|5||General Accounting principles|
|6||Industrial Relations & Labour Laws|
|7||General Science & knowledge of Computer applications|
|8||General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude|
|9||Social Security in India|
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: General English
- Cloze Test,
- Error Spotting,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Para Jumbles,
- Phrases/ Idioms,
- Phrase replacement,
- Reading comprehension,
- Sentence completion/ para completion,
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: Indian Freedom Struggle
- The Carnatic Wars,
- Invasion of Bengal,
- The three Anglo-Maratha Wars.
- Regulating and Pitt’s India Acts.
- Early composition of the British raj.
- The 1857 Revolt-reasons, character, course and result,
- Indian Freedom struggle in the first stage
- Growth of national consciousness
- Creation of Associations,
- Establishment of the Indian National Congress and its Moderate stage,
- Swadeshi Movement,
- Economic Nationalism,
- The development of Extremism and the split in Congress
- The policy of Divide and Rule
- Congress-League Pact of 1916.
- Civil Disobedience,
- Khilafat movement,
- Non-Cooperation Movement,
- Quit India Movement,
- Subhash Chandra Bose,
- Indian National Army.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: Current Events and Developmental Issues
Current events basically refer to as the daily current affairs that are important from exam point of view. Developmental Issues confine to the schemes and laws made public by the government to maintain the decorum and for the ease of run of the constitution. developmental issues also cover the yojana’s revealed by the government for the betterment of the public.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: Indian Polity and Economy
- Indian Constitution,
- Historical underpinnings,
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States,
- Parliament and State Legislatures: structure, functioning, the conduct of business, powers & privileges and issues arising out of these,
- Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes,
- Important aspects of governance, transparency and accountability, e-governance- applications, models, successes, limitations, and potential;
- Citizens charters, transparency & accountability and institutional and other measures.
- Panchayati Raj,
- Public Policy,
- Rights Issues
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: Economy
- Economic growth and development – basic concept and definition of economy and economics,
- Use and transfer of resources,
- Distributive effects,
- Macro Economy
- Inclusion: definition, relevance, types, financial inclusion, recent initiatives.
- Fiscal policy: definition, component, receipts, revenue and capital account, tax revenue, expenditure, budget.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: General Accounting principles
- Principles of Accounting,
- Analyzing and Recording Transactions,
- Adjustments and Financial Statements,
- Completion of the accounting cycles,
- Subsidiary Ledgers
- Special Journals.
PSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2021: Labour Laws
- Areas implemented
- sectors applicable
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2021: Industrial Relations
- Industrial relations code (IRC) Bill
- Model of labour reforms.
NOTE- We (Paperdigit.com) provide this content only use for information purpose only.