1. TILT (VERB): (झुकाव) move or cause to move into a sloping position.
Synonyms: angle, slant, leaning
Antonyms: ascent, increase
Yet he can tilt or play his part at hand-strokes as merrily as ever.
2. NUANCES (NOUN): (अति सूक्ष्म अंतर ) a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.
Synonyms: distinction, nicety, hint
Antonyms: brightness, information
He was a stickler for the nuances of behaviour, especially in women.
3. TRUNCATE (VERB): (छांट कर छोटा करना) shorten (something) by cutting off the top or the end.
Synonyms: abbreviate, abridge
Antonyms: enlarge, expand
Truncate command is used in Database.
4. EXPLOSION (NOUN): (विस्फोट) a violent shattering or blowing apart of something
Synonyms: detonation, eruption, bang
Antonyms: outburst, flare up
“Three explosions damaged buildings at the barracks.”
5. IDOLATRY (NOUN): (आदरणीय मानना) the worship of idols.
Synonyms: fetishism, idolizing
Antonyms: vilification, criticism
We must not allow our idolatry of art to obscure issues of political significance.
6. BRINK (NOUN): (कगार) the extreme edge of land before a steep slope or a body or water.
Synonyms: fringe, verge
Antonyms: center, middle
The country was on the brink of a constitutional crisis.
7. CONTOUR (NOUN): (रुपरेखा) an outline representing or bounding the shape or form of something.
Synonyms: outline, shape
Antonyms: dullness, crookedness
She traced the contours of his face with her finger.
8. TRIUMVIRATE (NOUN): (तिकड़ी) TRIO
Synonyms: threesome, triplets
Antonyms: single, lonelyness
Rome the triumvirate decided to defend the republic to the last.
9. TROOP (NOUN): (समूह, फ़ौज) (of a group of people) come or go together or in large numbers.
Synonyms: crew, gang
Antonyms: individual, one
The girls trooped in for dinner.
10 TANGIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (वास्तविक) perceptible by touch.
Synonyms: palpable, tactile, real
Antonyms: conceptual, unreal
The atmosphere of neglect and abandonment was almost tangible.